LOCATION BASED SERVICES
- creation of a multipurpose system to communicate with passengers using the mobile device notification channel
- ability to manage Proximity Marketing needs, but also ability to count on an instrument capable of disseminating information of various kinds linked to the location.
- use of soft models to avoid the excess of information that could create rejection phenomena
- ability to operate both on the forms of GPS localization and those based on beacon devices
- have extremely simple tools for configuring proximity messages
- creation of a middleware that allows to decouple the application logic from the localization technologies. In the case at issue, a Geofencing Plus module was created, which also conforms also the beacon localization events to the geofencing logics.
- creation of a system for the configuration of messages related to localization events with the ability to define: fence, validity intervals, message text, url for detailed web pages, safeguard window.
- selection of a beacon technology that allows the exploitation of the IOT (Internet Of Things) features of mobile devices to allow the transmission of useful information even if the passenger does not have the airport APP.
- capacity to configure the Fences to be managed, even if the related user interface has not been created in the prototype, consequently implementing downloading functions of the app of the Fence database.
- an https repository of information html pages to associate with messages in addition to the native ability to point to existing urls.
- operate in extension to the notification system already implemented for flight information of the airport app.