SALES SUPPORT SYSTEM
The growth of the non-aeronautical business inevitably passes through sales promotion mechanisms. Multi-channeling and the creation of diversified passenger docking points are key elements to achieve important results. Over time, proven solutions have been developed in strict compliance with the specific needs of the airport context:
- eCommerce Tools : tools that allow the purchase process with online payment through sophisticated modeling functions of the pricing profiles of goods and services provided.
- Local reselling systems : systems that allow the sale of goods and services through dedicated infrastructures. In this group of solutions we can include:
- ShopView: management of crates in the network with real-time control of the receipt, points accumulation capacity and coupon use for Airport Fidelity.
- Ancillary services cash point: totem equipped with a fidelity card reader through which ancillary services can be purchased and paid either in cash or by credit card. The cash desk returns the tickets for the use of the related services purchased.
- Parking Discount Engine : The main purpose of the Parking Discount Engine is to create an interconnection between the parking pricing logic and the commercial crossing logic of the various departments. In particular, the module was created to ensure harmony between parking payment systems and the management of commercial agreements with the various commercial operators that gravitate in an airport site and with the management systems of the Customer Relationships Management programs. The Parking Discount Engine module was conceived to offer services that can be exploited from the management processes of the parking payment cash desks and, on the other, to activate the specific commercial reward functions.
ShopView for Retailer Management activities, by acquiring sales transaction data from cash desks or retailer management systems
The Parking Discount Engine create an interconnection between the parking pricing logic and the commercial logics crossing between the various departments of the company
The ancillary services counter is a “vending machine” with a fidelity card reader through which ancillary services can be purchased
Airport eCommerce is the system for the sale of airport goods and services and affiliated concessionaires. The system guarantees the booking and sale of the most disparate services through the total decoupling between the interface logics to the buyer and the operational management. It therefore allows, through web tools, the selection of services to be purchased and interfacing with bank gateways to make payments through the use of credit cards